FILL OUT SUMMONS
- ABSOLUTELY DO NOT TELL THEM THAT YOU ARE SUING!
- If your case is still open at the state level do not serve them at the CPS office only serve the attorney general of your state.
- They will retaliate and keep your child longer if you threaten to sue them
- The only person you will tell is the attorney general, that is not involved in your case.
- Fill one out for social worker and one for supervisor send both of those in with your complaint when you send it in.
- Their address will be the address to the CPS office only.
- This is what the clerk will mail back to you with the official seal.
- After you get this document in the mail you can now serve the attorney general of your state. If you decide to do this via postal mail make sure it is certified and you get a receipt they received it.