FILL OUT COVERSHEET
- Even if your case with CPS is closed leave the kids name out. Refer to them as “child” if needed.
- Mark number 440 “Other civil rights complaint”
- On this form you do not have to make a separate one for each defendant you can use the same one for all. Mark Federal Question.
- Write Section 1983 civil rights violation somewhere in either of the boxes that is the core you want to always document on all forms.
- Wait for the clerk to mail the summons back to you before you serve them
- Write down the same amount of money you sent to the attorney general in the tort form.
- Do not put anyone else as a Plaintiff but yourself, not your child and not your husband, wife, boyfriend, girlfriend. just you the biological parent who lost custody.
- Put this form, summons, complaint, fee waiver, fee order, no documented evidence just yet, send all to federal court clerk of your city.