File Your Tort
- Follow the “Rules of Evidence” when submitting evidence to them.
- Tort law in nationwide so all 50 states have to file a tort first, if you want money, this will need to be sent to your states “attorney general”
- Some states have online tort filing options google it!
- Put in the amount you want to be compensated, higher than $75,000.00.
- As long as you wait 60 days after filing then you will not have to have the actual letter to file your lawsuit just state under jurisdiction that you filed a tort 60 days ago.