Contact Us

  1. Ask us for help?
  2. Get help navigating this site.
  3. Add or remove your childs abuser.
  4. Request that your story be made public.
  5. Anything we can help you with, send a message!
  6. Contest a submission, complain to this site administrator.
  7. Read my court papers! Yes we can!

We know how hard it is to do this on your own especially if your children have been removed and you have not been able to see them or prosper in your state child abuse case. The SW knows you are upset and now is the time they may write things that are not true because they know you are not paying attention and we will explain what they wrote in way that will not further traumatize you, your family, and may even relieve you of your worries. We ask that you redact your childs information or any information that exposes your families identity before submitting it to this site.

Please allow 48-72 hours if you expect a reply from us or call +13606021444 24 hours a day 7  days a week!