Before you file a lawsuit.
- If your case just opened click here.
- Are they threatening to terminate your rights?
- Did they already file a termination petition?
- Has it been 2 years or more your case is still open?
- Have you complained to every complaint agency in town?
- Are they saying you have not done enough but you have done everything?
- No matter what you do they come with another class?
- Are they picking fights with you and telling you that your not a good parent?
- Are they deliberately with holding visitation?
- In most states you only have up to 3 years to sue for a civil rights violation.
- No lawyer will help you because they all want to adopt babies too.
THEN WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE?